Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Kind of) Burritos


Was hungry hungry today because my class got out at 10 PM. Since, however, I had this avocado to use up, I had to be patient with the meal, but it was pleasing as ever to concoct alone in the kitchen -- it never ceases to be relaxing.

So!

This made two tiny burritos. I mashed up all of these ingredients in a bowl:

1/4 avocado
1/4 c. pinto beans (mashed)
1/2 c. white rice
scoop of salsa
red pepper flakes
garlic
salt

I also had pita pockets in the fridge, so I carefully sliced one in half (which turned out to the most difficult part of the meal) and wrapped the burritos in them. Then I fried them in a pan with Simon's leftover fried egg butter and some cooking spray. They were hot and GOOD.

















Keep in mind that this is how burritos must be assembled:



No comments:

Post a Comment