Monday, August 9, 2010

MORE PIZZA

Hungry, hungry, hungry.

These days, filled with a new job and a mind that doesn't know where it wants to be in the realm of up or down (and often chooses one right after another) require a full plate of home-cooked pizza. Even though I spent the preparation hours squealing in helpless pitifulness, unable to determine what was running through my mind, Bean stuck with me and we saw it through to the end. I whined much more than usual (mm?) and similarly consumed.

This is the best pizza crust we've made to date, and it was the same recipe as the other yeast-based ones. What was different? Hunger is the best sauce, they say; mine just had fresh tomatoes (a lil' farmstand on my homeward commute), mozzarella (retrieved on the moped at the last minute), spinach, and mushroom mushroom mushroom.

Why does no one like mushroom on pizza? It is always what I would choose...

4 comments:

  1. i love mushrooms on pizza!!! love love love. we are in the minority :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE MUSHROOMS ON PIZZA, GURL, YOU KNOW IT. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM YUM YUM. p.s. moped = win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a sucker for pizza and love mushrooms on it, too!!!

    ReplyDelete