Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More like dreggs...

I attempted to deviate from my usual refreshing breakfast of cereal and cold cold cold milk by using up some of the farm-fresh eggs my Mother instructed me to take back to school with me. A good idea, I thought, would be to fry up one of those suckers, and while doing so toast an old, almost-stale piece of sourdough bread topped with sliced mushrooms and feta cheese.

However, the egg looked like roadkill; the bread was (as mentioned) old, and the mushrooms lent a strange flavor. There weren't even any good pictures to show for all my trouble.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad for your first roadkill breakfast, Your skills will improve with time, O Small One, and soon you will be a miniscule Julia Child!

    ReplyDelete